Wednesday, April 6, 2011

last day of foundation

tomorrow will be the last day of foundation in commerce..
time passes so fast...
remember the first day i went college,
i totally lost..=.=
really lost
after that i only realized..
i'm late to college about 3 week..
=.=
skipped for the orientation week for no reason..
because the consultant didn't ask me come on the actual date.!
she/he asked me to come on 3 May..
i'm very ensure that is 3-5-2010!
because the next day i'm gonna to skip the class for driving test..
ishhh...so how???
i thought it's orientation week so i was like..
nevermind la...orientation only marh..
end up turn out to normal class...
first class and i ponteng...=.=
arghhhh...
and i can't find my name on the attendence list..
go find my consultant and she/he said..
oops, you were in class A but not B..
=.=..
is you told me i'm in B now you told me actually i'm class A's student..
eat banana!
really piss me off..
and bla bla bla bla...
finally i no need to change class..yeah~~
i love class B more..^^V
and now we're going to graduate from foundation in commerce..
and tomorrow going to snapppppp alot pic with my classmate..hehe
don't shy ya..LOLs
have a very nice trip with them before..at genting..^^V
when gonna to have another one?? XD