Saturday, February 19, 2011

lalalalalalala~

was completed my account assignment on yesterday morning~mmm...and don't know what's going on with the internet line..suddenly disconnect..and my mom told me..behind my house..TM's staff are fixing the telephone line..don't know what happened to the line..@.@
so..what to do without internet? hmmmm...
i have had download a software called"美图秀秀'' and it is use to edit picture! actually i download once before and it make my comp so laggggg end up i uninstall it~
due to boredom..so i decide to download it back~and this time! my comp no more laggggg!! yeah~.
sooo..was edited pic the whole day..XD
cute?? wahahahahaha







haha..ignore the ''kelefe''

i LOVE the effect!
                                                                                   -just a simple blog