Saturday, February 19, 2011

valentine's day celebration~

guess what!?finally i get my boyfriends!! LOLS..is friendssss..
was celebrated my valentine's day with my college boyfriends! ( shireen and swee yen) (:
went 1u with them by that day and have our 1st valentine's lunch at the garden~XD
and we ordered the same dishes..NICE right! xD
and have our 1st valentine's movie~ we watched 'home coming'
and it was quite funny..inside the cinema..don't know who keep laugh..and her laughter was vibrancy..LOLs..
with a funny laughter!
and after we finish our movie..we went back to my house and they come take angpao..^^
and we went to the pet family (pet shop)..
shireen really a animals lover!!
and we went to another pet shop which is super near with pet family...and their pet not cute as pet family..LOLs  *just kidding*
hmmm....before long..we'r going back....
the end~
 LOLs..my valentine!
 our valentine's flower..LOLs



valentine NO.2!

cheers!