Thursday, March 3, 2011

a brand new post~

hello readers~recently didn't updated my blog because of my lousy phone...grhhh..
need to transfer image from phone to pc is kinda inconvenient for me...because i''m super duper lazy...LOLerm..3 assignment and 1 presentation are waving their hands on me~ @.@
and what i'm doing now is facebook, weibo, msn..........
currently dont have the mood to start yet. >.^
mmmmm...yesterday have a test of intro to business..don't really know izit count it as a mid-term test?i think it should be..and it is a open -book test~woohooo...just copy and paste only mah~haha

i can felt the achievability because the paper was ''submerge'' by words and words.. ^^
and yesterday my friend has sent me a super duper touching nice awesome song!!! omg!! really nice song!
What Are Words by Chris Medina ..im gonna post the video on here..just watch it and enjoy listen to it..
gosh...nice voice ! XD
keep repeat it non-stop from morning till night..a song that express out the feeling of one's emotion..weeeee
okay...finish the topics of song...

have work tomorrow with shireen..promoter at OUG..erm..lack of money now..so forced to work..haha
kinda reluctant...haha..but for the sake of money~just bite the bullet...haha..mmm....little money and many work...but we have no choice..because can't find job.. >.<
nothing for me to blogging..out of words....that's all~ bye bye~
what a awesome song .... *thumbs up*

oh-my-gawd...thought want upload some picture but my phone show me that tthere are no picture inside my memory card..all picture lost ..gosh....will upload next time... TT_TT