Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FINALLY!

finally update the post is about my work!!!
weeee~~~~*happy*finally!!!! is finally!! wrote for an hour..phewww
and today have a BM test and din't really read it.
.because of i absent 2 classes of BM so i don't have the notes...zzzzzz
zgonna go LMS and download it..hmm...t
oday try a new ice-cream at school...it's a banana ice-cream..LOLs.
and guess what? the banana ice-cream
got the banana skin and you can peel it off
so cute right??
 and the taste are not bad also..quite nice..XD
tomorrow mayb go and grab one again~weeeeeee
and next week is my intro to business assigment deadline.....and now..
.i don't even touch the assignment yet...omg...arghhh..
and the next next week is the deadline of economic assignment..
gawd..more worst...and the last week of this month..i need to submit my BM coursework....
what the....3 assignments need to rush now..goshh..
gonna start it at this coming saturday...T_T....
and economic test fall on next tuesday....aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh...whyyyyyy....
and and and and ...i have no idea on my phone memory card..suddenly breakdown???
 i jsut can't open all the file inside...means all my pic and song and video are gone??
oh-my-gawd...my picture that i snap with my friend and family are lost....
sob sob..kinda down now......and i cannot snap an picture also...
i really don't know what's wrong with my memory card..goshh...
gonna buy a new memory card for my lousy phone..>.<
and try to snap the banana ice-cream pic tomorrow kay.?
oh yea..yesterday received a call from new york skin solution..
weeeee...they offer me a free facial treatment..wow...
it's really free..
.yeah~gonna go facial with shireen and swee yen..wahaha..
.total 3 hour..one hour for their consultant to analysis our skin problem and another 2 hour for our facial treatment...woohoooo...will upload the facail picha ya..^^