Thursday, March 24, 2011

vegetarian X MEATARIAN!

for those who knew me,
sure know that i'm absolutely a meatarian..
lols...
i dont' eat any vege except Mcdonald..
i don't like the smell and taste..
( because i lazy to pick out the vege from the burger..=.=)
so just forced myself  eat it..haha
but sometime i really will go and pick up those vege inside,
if there is too much of vege.. xP
other that MCD,
every single dish,
i will pick up all the vege..
cannot have a little vege inside my dish.. >.<
and i'm also a person that who don't like to dirnk..
haha...only drink soft drink?
it will happened during CNY, =)
not a single drop of water but shandy..
what a weirdo?!
and my parents always scolded me about it,
my dad always told me,
must drink more water and eat more vege and fruits too,
and your face wont have any pimples anymore....
hmmmmmmm.
my face really lotsa pimples and idk why..
kinda sad of it..T_T
okay, share you guys some picha~XD
a new pattern of shoelace..nice leh~haha

pita bread! full of VEGE!
this is for my sis~
let's see mine~

LOLs..only ham inside.

chocolate


THAT'S all..gonna write a new post after this,