Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tuesdAY~

erm...nothing special happened on today~and just now on the way back home..didn't be aware of the motor was coming and i just cross the road...and guess what? of coz kena HON la~~malu-nya~actually this is not the 1st time..hahahaa...everytime also those blind spot place make me cannot see the following car...hmph...
and scared by the sound of shot...=.= suddenly heard ''pong'' and i've scared by it..=.= 
and my bag was super heavy...hang it on my shoulder for more than half an hour..from my class until back to my house...somemore LRT no seat for me..goshhh...my shoulder was senget now perhaps?now starting felt sick of LRT...stand for about half an hour and sometime the LRT went break down...i still have 3 more years to go with LRT !!!! omg...and so i'm thinking to change college...hmmmm...considering now~but i have apply for the PTPTN loan..and if i want to change school..it will bring me some trouble....because it is very inconvenient to settle the loan problems...GAWD..yet i'm considering now~~~~~
so~let nature take its course...study hard for my last sem of foundation is more and more important!!! and have a lot of assignment rushing now..ermm..actually not that rush also..haha..every weekends stay at home
and play facebook...XD last minute work everytime..LOLs
i must get a remarkable result on the this sem..hahahaha...can i? was quite satisfy with last sem result except economic..and i don't know why i can't get A..!!!! only a B...GAWD...felt disappointed on it..hope i can get an A on this sem..hey..ms.komala..please la~LOLs

emmmmmm...was totally exhausted now..know why? cause just now my dad asked me to help him...he went to the roof there and have a check on it...and ask me snap the rooftop..the papan was fell down..only the papan..not the whole rooftop..XD
PS: SHIREEN....NOW MY HOUSE 's  FATE SAME WITH YRS hahahahaaha..
and i climbed the stair to have a look..but i can't fit the gateway and can't go inside..the entrance was too small lah..but how come my dad can go in? so my dad teach me how to get in there..hahaha..damn funny lo..just like i'm stuck there? haha..and help him to clean those raffle...wow...sweat out....keep run here and there...haha..now i'm kinda dirty here..still blogging infront of laptop...i don't want to interrupt or suspend this post..haha..kinda lazy right...emmmm..that's all...upload some picture here k...(:
papan fell down for such a long time..LOL

rooftop
 entrance..>.<   (that was my finger..looks like a leg right? haha)
antenna...LOL..cannot watch tv d..>.<
haha..actually it is not working for long time ago~