Thursday, March 24, 2011

memorable photo!

just now opened my facebook,
realized i have been tagged by my old primary school best buddies...haha

and shocked when i saw those pic and video..
OMG

what happened to me last time..
my spec..

my hair..
my attire..
really
FUGLY..
LOLS...
damn funny..
i will post some up later..

oh-my-gawd
i'm freaking ugly
hahahahahahaaha.

.don't laugh when i upload those pic
but YOU definitely will laugh out loud

beh tahan~
but it's also one of mine memorable memory..
primary school,
play, eat, fight, study?

erm..
i remember last time i always used to go pei ling's house,
because her house just behind mine house.

.haha..go there overnight sometime,
we rarely go shopping (primary 6 only, whr got $ go shopping)
i
only remember we went travel together before,
go pei ling's house to have some party.

she love party.
i don't remember i went for her party for how many times..
haha, but it's fun!

and after all of us went to out secondary school,
we rarely contact each others,
but we will having some gathering each year

,and i only go once or twice if not mistaken,
i'm like always ffk them,
sorryyyyyyyy....

.i started miss them ..
such a long period no see each others,
OMG!
i'm gonna attend the next gathering..
faster have one plsssssss =)
i'm desperate on it NOW..
and didn't meet pei ling for at least 4 years i guess?
when are you gonna back.

miss you alots..
pei ling, yin yee and me used to be the best buddy at primary school =)

i suddenly remember that someone called us S.H.E
LMAO!!! because we 3 always stick together? XD
OMG! i miss them alot
gonna meet them again

 is time to upload my fugly photo..
PS: DON'T LAUGH! lol
and don't get shocked too...XD


WTH..
pei han and ME!!( faint)

hoc leong, angie?, pei ling, pei han, ??, and me..LOLs
me and pei ling, fighting! LOLs

*S.H.E*
LOLS  !!!!!!!!!
Yin yee , pei ling and me

we're athlete..LMAO

chubby

ALAMAK
me and jovi..


our classroom
our drawing behind?

OMG! SHOCKED?
i cannot accpet it, what happened to me last time...haha
is damn damn damn funny.
my hair! looks like auntie.=.=
my spec! keep drop
hahahahaa..very ugly really.. XD
i cannot stop laughing on it..
do you?