Tuesday, January 11, 2011

♥♥11-1-11 ♥♥

actually today nothing special to me..just a date with alots of 1~LOLs..
BUT!!! just now after finished my BM class...and i'm walking to LRT station with my friend..
suddenly saw a old lady standing in front of  McDonald's..and she looks confused..and i just passed by her..suddenly she came and talk to me..wahaha..and she talked in hokkien!! lucky i knew hokkien! and she said..she don't know how to go PUDU! and she don't know where is the LRT station and i explain to her how to go..but i scare she don't understand me..
so i told her: never mind aunt..i also go there..u just follow me..XD
and she is quite old so i help her up..(:
and then i asked her..do u have yr ticket d? she said she got..haha
but when we reach there..she tried to find for the ticket on her bag and realised she doesn't have it..LOL..nvm i said..i will help her queue and buy ticket and she seek for the ticket inside her bag...end up...she passed me a 'pass' that's free ride for old folk and she asked me to use this to buy the ticket..see whether can get a cheaper price for it or not..actually i also don't know can get cheaper price or not..but just have a try lor..and the pass got showed the aunt IC number!! she was born at 1921!!! omg!! means now she already 90 years old!!!! walao eh!!! i thought she was only 70+...really shocked me!! 90 years old!!!! why her child will allowed her go out alone!! so dangerous u know!!  and she told me ..reach pudu station then she will know how to back home by bus...huh!? i was worrying about her..hope she can get home safe!
pray hard! (:
chat with her in hokkien likes so funny..because she was in a low voice and i can't hear it sometimes..and i keep huh?? huh???...overall i know what she talking about lah~haha..(:  lucky i knew hokkien ..really! xD


so today was a special day for me..i have done a good deed at 11-1-11♥
feels good~
auntie!!! take care ya..(: ( next time ask someone else accompany you out k )
事..