Friday, January 7, 2011

erm..
blogging because i have nothing to do...
CNy is around the corner! time pass freaking fast!! just left about 3 week for me to prepare! i means my attire for CNY :)
went sunway pyramid last sunday with my college buddies( one of my purpose to sunway was finding clothes for CNY)..guess what!? i just bought one shirt!
ishhh!!! only one!! and went for many shop...those clothes didn't attract me as well even we went through the whole building i guess!?
OMG!! i have no clothes for this coming CNY! How how how how HOW!!?
and i want to buy a jeans for the shirt i bought at sunway...!!
and this year..i'm going to friends house to pay a CNY call!! what should i wear??? it's so impossible to wear back the same shirt to others houses right??!
i need alots of clothes for this coming CNY!!
let's see my schedule during CNY..lolx:
30th night: go tian hou temple with family..this is a must every year~and night stay home and pray...start pray at 12am if not mistaken until midnight..and u will see all of us was crying because of the smoke! this is also a must..T_T
1st day of CNY: go another temple and also some relatives house for ANGPAO!! wahaha..
second day..go aunt house for few days (kinda boring there sometime)
after that..woohoo~all my buddies come my house and pay for a cny call..(:
and this year will be more fun than previous..we will get into others house too....XP
previous time..due to transport problems..they can only came for my house...but now!!!! NO PROBLEMS ANYMORE!!
everyone have their car license and know how to drive themselves..
greats!!!!
full schedule~LOLx
and how many clothes should i prepare for this coming cny??! alamak!! not enough clothes to wear la! :(


ANGPAO ANGPAO ANGPAO!!! xD