Thursday, January 27, 2011

27-1-2011( thursday)

weeeeeeeee..today was the last day of school before CNY!!!!
and from now on..i'm having holidayssss..LOLs
finally finished a presentation at college by today..( - one presentation)
currently have one assignment on hand...that's account..erm..actually the title of the assignment not hard also...
i think i can handle it..XD
just a piece of cake!!??? ( joking)
mmmm...now i'm just waiting for Chinese New Year~~6 more days to go..time passssssss damn fast!
yesterday went kepong(胡伍bla bla bla) to have dinner with my family member( this is the second time we went there...(:
1st we thought want to try on their signature dishes''猪朋狗友'', due to CNY is around the corner, so all of the ''pig's feet'' has been reserved by others..sob sob...just try it on next time..T_T (still got the next ?)haha
we ordered a lot dishes..and end up..we just can't finish it..sooooo..''TA BAO'' and went back to our ''warm house''..LOLs..all of us was FULL!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
feel like nothing else to let me continue blogging..lack of word now..haha

let's say about my house now..guess what..my causin's friend is a florist and she's getting back to her hometown for CNY and there are still left some stock(flower) at her shop..so she sent the rest of the stock to us..
now my house just looks like a garden???( overstate) lols..
have rose, lily, Dianthus caryophyllus(康乃馨), plum blossom and so on..haha
previously..my dad will bought plum blossom for CNY and it was so nice..and we will decorated it with those small pendant and make it look more beautiful~ our house have alot pendant!!! really a lot! haha..
but due to some reason..we stop to purchase it( at least 3 years)
this year! finally got free 1 and it was super nice..hahahaha...(:
my friendssssss!!! faster come my house for a CNY call!! 恭喜发财!!
can't wait for CNY anymore!!!!! wee weee...and i want to go my friends house tooooo..but but but but but the timing not right!!
coz some of them have to start their college...sob sob sob...!! why they just holiday until sun!? and i'm coming back at sunday...OMG! how to meet up if like this? haiz...
see how 1st...mayb weekday come my house? my coll holidays is end at the next tuesday..:P
weird right?? i also can't get the point..haha...but this is not a bad thing for me..huh...=)
and now i have a big problem!!!! i have not enough cloth!! hahaha..this is the MAIN problem i keep mentioned nowadays..wahaha..
gosh! now i only have 2 piece of top...and i got 6 pants @.@
not enough top for me to set off with those pants!
how?! still left about 6 days...oh...my...gawd!!
i want to grasp some top on this few dayssss!! CAN I??
hahahahahaha..ok..stop by here~upload picha~
 *crab*
 *crab* again..yummyyyyy
 OMG! my favorite!
 roast duck~
 FIsh! LOLs
 鱼翅( fin) ^^
 ''lou san'' HUAT ahh!!!
just the 1st dish~
 rose with Dianthus caryophyllus..LOLs
 Dianthus caryophyllus ( yellow) *teehee*


 Lily~nice smell~

plum blossom~( real more nice than snap pic)








 VEGE!!! omg!! vanish, dissolve infront of me!
this flower very nice..but i don't what's it call...>.<