Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SEM 2 result released!

erm..overall the result satisfied me..except ECONOMICS!!
hey..why i just can't get A in econ?? sem1 also B!!!
at least give me B+ lah please!!! just B..tsk tsk tsk..
every time econ test..i have a lot confidence on getting A but every time the result was disappointed me..T_T
ECON!!! SEM3 i must get an A from you!!! i must conquer you!!
and my friends get straight A!!! OMG!! so geng...(they mmg geng) lols
sem 3, also the last sem in foundation for me..i must get a good result to maintain my CGPA even that is not enough to get scholarship yet...lols..
so impossible to get scholarship lah! need above 3.75...
ishh..need put more effort on sem 3 from now on( oops..i means after CNY)..maintain the CGPA...^^V
and last Tuesday..i told u guys that i ponteng the BM class right?
u guess what happened on just now that BM class??
our lecturer didn attend the class..our class start at 3.15pm and we wait until 4 pm..and one of my friend get down to the lobby there and swipe the student card again..and the monitor just showed her'' terminated!''

OMG! means today no class? or lecturer just cancel it?
the lecturer so small gas..we just ponteng one day and she didn't tell us class cancel and let us wait at the class..is she revenge us? lols
but now what i hope is..after CNY..hope she will come back to class and continue teach us...i don't want to lost coursework marks! LOL
i still want to maintain my CGPA...BM can't fail me!
 CNY mood has been spoilted!!! ishhh!!