Wednesday, January 12, 2011

anti chicken!

OMG!!!!!! recently keep ate chicken!!!!!
yesterday at college...eat chicken rice as lunch with friends...when get home..
my mom told me: let's eat dinner...2day got chicken rice!!!! ok! chicken rice again!!?
OKAY! fine!
and then today! go time square have my lunch with 2 of them♥
at Kenny Rogers Roaster...quater meal!( because buy one get one free, so we went there to have our lunch) afterthat we lepak time square until 3 stg only go college...(our class start at 3.15 but we reach there at  3.45!) (:
according to swee yen..Qm oni mah~hahahaha..scare what wor~
and get home..night went out with family...my dad said : let's go eat KFC! have been such a long time no eat!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
I was like huh? really ?? nevermind lor..they din eat for such a period..ok..let's go!
FULL when i saw the fried chicken...fullllllllllllllllllllll...
keep eat chicken as my meal for this 2 days...i will stop eating chicken for one month!! not kidding!
 scared!